The calendar below shows the details of the scheduled sessions during the October edition of the Zoho Creator University Degree.
The Degree is titled: “Web tools design for process management within organizations, through Zoho Creator” and it is intended to be a reference in the sector and an excuse to create opportunities, synergies and new business models among, for and by its participants.
This edition of the Zoho Creator University Degree will begin on October 28th 2016 and will consist of 12 online sessions in both Spanish and English. The sessions will usually be held on Fridays. In the calendar, the sessions are marked in different colors according to the session type so you can easily differentiate them.
The languages, in which the degree will be taught, are Spanish and English and it will work as follows:
- The official sessions will be taught in Spanish and will be simultaneously translated to English, or vice versa.
- The exercises/work to be completed during the course will be handed out in English and Spanish.
- The comments in forums, chats, emails can be sent in either one of the two languages. The professors will answer in the same language the student wrote in.
The platforms used will be different according to the type of session that will be held.
- For the follow-up of the official course, students will be given access to the Moodle platform
- For the streaming sessions the “Big Blue Button” video platform will be used. An invite to the session will be sent 24 hours before the scheduled date and once again 1 hour before the session starts.
For individual tutoring, a specific function of the Moodle platform will be used. At any time and if necessary, other web conferencing platforms, such as Hangouts, SKYPE, ZOHO VideoChat, UBER, etc., can be proposed for individual tutoring.
As final event of this edition, we will propose the possibility of coordinating an “End of school trip” to the city of Chennai, India, heart of ZOHO, where you can enjoy a “special work session” with the ZOHO team of tool developers, as well as take some days to immerse in the culture where the ZOHO philosophy is born.
See you soon!
Co-director Postgraduate degree GESPROZ